What are cookies?
What good are Cookies for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and the number of uses of their websites, allowing a faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies we use?
Our cookies have different functions:
- Essential Cookies - Allows browsing on the website and use of its applications as well as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services, having applied can not be rendered. Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our website.
- Cookies Functionality - Save user preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to configure the website each time the visitor accesses.
- Third Party Cookies - Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third party advertising. They may also be used in order to customize a widget with the user data.
Cookies can be
- They are stored for a variable time, the internet browser level in their access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a visit to the new website. Also they are generally used to direct the navigation according to user interests, enabling us to provide a more personalized service.
- are temporary cookies that remain on your internet browser to exit the website. The information obtained allows us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
How to manage cookies?
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer - Disable cookies
1 - Click on the "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options" option;
2 - Select the "Privacy" tab;
3 - Move the bar to the top one, where "Block all cookies".
: There are several levels of activation and deactivation of cookies on Internet Explorer. For more information on cookies settings Internet Explorer, see the following Microsoft Web page: Block-or-allow-cookies
Cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox - Disable cookies
1 - Click on the "Tools" menu";
2 - Select "Options";
3 - Click on the "Privacy" icon that is on the top panel;
4 - In the "Cookies" section disable the "Accept cookies from sites";
5 - Click "OK" to save the changes and close.
: There are several levels of activation and deactivation of cookies in Mozilla Firefox. For more information on cookie settings in Firefox, see: Enabling and Disabling Cookies in Mozilla Firefox.
Cookie settings in Chrome - Disable cookies
1 - Click on the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar;
2 - Select "Settings";
3 - Click on Show advanced settings;
4 - In the "Privacy" section, click the Settings button content;
5 - Select the "Block definition of data by websites" option.
You can change the following settings for cookies in the "Cookies" section:
- Deleting cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep cookies and website data by default to exit the internet browser
- Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains.
: There are several levels of activation and deactivation of cookies on Google Chrome. For more information on cookies settings in Google Chrome, see the following page: Clean, activate and manage Cookies in Chrome.
Cookie settings in Safari Web and iOS - Disable cookies
1 - Click "Edit";
2 - Select "Preferences";
3 - In the top pane, select the "Privacy" icon;
4 - In the "Accept Cookies", select "Never."
: There are several levels of activation and deactivation of cookies in Safari. For more information on cookies settings in Safari, see the following page: Clean Safari history and Cookies.
Other web browsers
Please look in the "help" of the internet browser or contact the supplier of the internet browser.
: We recall that by disabling cookies, parts of our website may not function properly.
For more information about cookies and their use, we suggest you consult the following links, which are only in English version: www.allaboutcookies.org